SchoolXpress® for Canteens
The SchoolXpress Canteen module has been designed to make it easy for parents to order tuckshop online quickly and for canteen staff to be able to efficiently put together daily orders, error and stress-free.
24/7 Easy Ordering
Parents can quickly and easily place orders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They can also place multiple orders for future dates for multiple children in one transaction.
Remove the need for volunteers and staff to handle cash orders and enjoy reduced administration counting cash, balancing the till and visiting the bank.
Put your entire menu online for parents to purchase using our wallet system and minimise card fees. Use one wallet across classes and schools.
Easy-to-use reporting giving canteen staff a quick view access to daily orders and track weekly/monthly sales. Export reports into various formats for reporting needs.
Easy to use backend system
- Canteen staff are given full control over the canteen shop
- Easy-to-use backend system with full training and ongoing support provided
- Staff can add or edit any product easily
- Choose from a free library of food images or import your own
- Manage canteen opening days and times, including any public holidays and school holidays
- Multiple levels of access for permanent staff vs casual volunteers
- Print daily orders on A4 labels that work with any standard printer, no more hand-written lunch bags
- Ability for canteen staff to cancel food items or orders
- Reduce canteen wastage with advance ordering
- Users can cancel orders up to the canteen cut-off time
- Canteen staff can cancel orders up until the end of the day.
Built-in Volunteer Roster
- The SchoolXpress Canteen module comes with a built-in volunteer roster which allows staff to manage dates, times and volunteer numbers
- The 2-click sign up process makes it easy for parents to volunteer their time and with confirmation and reminder emails, they will never miss their volunteer appointment
- Parents are able to cancel or reschedule their volunteering slot from the SchoolXpress app
- Canteen staff can quickly view who has volunteered for the day for easy management.
Training and Ongoing Support
- Dedicated account manager for your school to help set up your new SchoolXpress site
- One-to-one online training for school staff and volunteers
- Email templates/flyers for schools to promote SchoolXpress to parents and help with setting up accounts
- Dedicated phone and email options for schools to contact for support requests
- Online FAQs for parents and online Support information for Schools.
There are two fee structure options for SchoolXpress. The fees can be charged as a percentage per order, or as a fixed monthly subscription cost. Schools can decide to cover the fee in total or pass a portion of the fee on to pass on to parents. Schools also have the option to add an additional amount on to the fee for fundraising. For more information on SchoolXpress fees, please visit: Fees and Finance.